Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Resupply Plan


17 days and counting........
Just before the last storm the snow level at Big Horn Plateau (west of Mt. Whitney) is at 27 feet. That’s good news for me, bad news for the dry environment.
That means that my estimated time to leave Horseshoe Meadows is right on schedule, which is around June 9. Again, these are all estimates and until I start walking, I won’t know what my body can handle..again, my goal is to do 20 miles/per day pace.
I have enclosed an updated time frame for those of you that are helping out with the resupply. Again, I can’t thank you enough that you have volunteered to be a “part of this!” Maureen will keep you posted as to my actual dates and time.
Thanks also to the keen eyes of the Phelps family for getting me on track in the Sonora Pass! (see correction on resupply mileage)
Kevin
"Chief"

No comments:

Post a Comment